Due to the recent increase in Covid-19 cases, we would like to remind our Highland Park Family to continue social distancing when possible. If you, or anyone in your household, have tested positive for Covid-19 or have any of these symptoms: a fever, aches, chills, loss of taste or smell, dry cough, tiredness, shortness of breath, or sore throat to please remain at home and worship with us by streaming our service via Facebook or by archived services here on our website. You may also listen to our podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or a number of other platforms as well. In addition, services are broadcast at 5:00 pm Monday - Friday on Surry TV channel 14 and Sunday morning at 11:00 on Spectrum channel 493.
While attending Highland Park, please help minimize the spread of Covid-19 by practicing the following:
1. Reduce physical contact and avoid shaking hands for the time being.
2. Consider wearing a face covering for added protection.
3. Practice social distancing as much as possible.
4. Consider worshipping at the 8:30 am service where greater social distancing is possible.
5. Consider worshipping by live stream in the Family Life Center, where there is plenty of room to spread out.
6. If you have tested positive for Covid-19, please alert your Sunday School Class or Family Deacon so we may
keep you in our prayers and so we can also alert others of potential exposure.
Thank you for your cooperation in our effort to ensure Highland Park remains a safe place to worship!